You belong here
- Breakfast service is suspended until further notice.
- As of January 4th, drive thru/walk up hot lunches to go are available Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. No Saturday service. There will be no parking available during this time.
- We will be wearing masks, practicing social distancing and disinfecting protocols.
- The Clothes Closet open by appointment only for services only. For urgent and critical need only.
- Need additional financial, grocery, or other assistance? Visit our partners at https://www.mycovidresponse.org/signup/
- Want to know more about COVID-19 protocols? Read our plan.
Family Soup Kitchen
- As of January 4, 2021, hot lunch service walk-up or drive thru on Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
No charge, no questions, no parking during this time.
- Breakfast for the Homeless program suspended at this time.
Regular shopping times suspended. Critical needs will be met by appointment only; call (248) 332-6101.
Regular shopping times are currently suspended in order to focus on the most immediate needs of our clients. If you have a critical clothing need, please call (248) 332-6101 for an appointment.
Clothes Closet donations are currently on hold so that staff may focus on serving the food insecure.
For low-income Oakland County families with children ages 18 and under in the home.
Registration is by appointment in October. Bring proof of children under 18 in the home, as well as photo ID.
December holiday food baskets include a turkey or ham and other food to prepare a complete holiday meal.
Baby food, infant formula, and diapers are available on a monthly basis when supplies permit.
Ask for the Kitchen Manager Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Call us at (248) 332-6101 weekdays before 1:00 p.m. to see if you are eligible. Ask for the Focus: HOPE coordinator. (Non-perishable foods only.)
Check the Harvest Table outside the family soup kitchen entrance for donations from grocery stores, restaurants, bakeries, and local gardens. Available on a first-come basis.
Ask the Kitchen Manager in the family soup kitchen, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Winter only.)
Call us at (248) 332-6101 to make a monthly appointment. Detergent is provided.
To make a shower appointment or check availability of hygiene products, ask the Baldwin Center staff during lunch hours. Shower kits are provided, including soap, shampoo, washcloth, towel, toothpaste, and a toothbrush.
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. and Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. in the AA room (through the soup kitchen entrance). No fees, dues, or sign-in required, just the desire to achieve sobriety.
Small gifts for adults and children on their birthday. Bring an ID with birth date to the soup kitchen during lunch hours.
HOPE Adult Shelter Address: 249 Baldwin, Pontiac, MI 48342 (Across the street from the Baldwin Center)
Call HOPE at (248) 499-7345
Intake at HOPE begins nightly at 7 pm. New guests may be accepted if there are open beds available after the previous night’s guests are checked in.
Call Lighthouse at (248) 920-6100 ext. 2200.
Lighthouse of Oakland County provides emergency services for families and seniors, and transitional housing and supportive services for women and children.
Call OLHSA at (248) 209-2600 or (248) 542-5860.
OLHSA helps with eligibility, availability, and detailed information about Oakland County services. OLHSA Welcome Centers are also a resource for learning about programs, services, and referral options.
Call the Salvation Army Pontiac Corps at (248) 334-2407.
The Pontiac Corps offers a variety of services including programs for recreation, education, food & nutrition, emergency financial assistance, day camp, latchkey care, and worship services and ministries.