Thank you for your continued support!
Where the money goes
Adult and Family Services
- 8000 visits to Clothes Closet, serving needs of 2500 people
- 250 families shopped for holiday gifts, serving 1200 people
- 138 individuals had showers
- 269 individuals/families did 959 loads of laundry
- 300+ days/year using Baldwin facilities to offer services
- 23,000 pounds of food recovered for Harvest Table
- 36,000 meals served in the Soup Kitchen
- 4800 meals and snacks provided for youth programs
- 40 children attended 6 weeks of summer day camp
- 22 families enrolled in M-Th after school programming
Management & General
- 52 weeks/year of planning, coordinating, communicating, and facilitating to engage volunteers, staff, donors, and community in the mission to feed, clothe, educate, and empower
Donate clothing & items
List and hours may change–thank you for your generosity and patience.
URGENT NEED FOR INFANT DIAPERS. SIZES 5, 6, 7.
We currently accept:
individually bagged snacks like chips or cookies
single serving sized bottled water
gallon ziploc bags
toddler diapers and pull-ups
Please drop the above items at the soup kitchen Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. If you have something you’d like to purchase or give that’s not on the list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org first.
Clothes Closet donation appointment sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d49afae2fa6f49-clothes3
We are not taking food pantry-type donations at this time. Please consider giving these items (canned soups, boxed mac and cheese, etc.) to Lighthouse.
Money donations are greatly appreciated, as changing logistics strain our budget.
Thank you for your generosity and patience.
Holiday Store 2022
Other Ways to Give
Take action together
We’ll make it easy for you.