Now Collecting for Holiday Food and Gift Program
Baldwin Center Holiday Store 2015
Help brighten the holidays for those in need; Host a drive at your church, business, school, or social group. Volunteers needed to assist with store the week of December 14th.
Donations due by November 30th.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org sign up.
About Holiday Store
- Only Pontiac families with at least one child under the age of 18 living in the home may register for Holiday Store.
- The Baldwin Center assists more than 250 such families, which amounts to more than 1,000 individuals.
Registration information is shared with other local human service agencies to insure that community holiday resources serve as many families as possible.
- One adult member of each family shops with a volunteer escort by appointment. There is no charge to the family.
- We hope to provide each family member with a new outfit, new undergarments, and warm outerwear, as well as an appropriate personal gift
- Drop off donations during business hours, Mon.-Fri 9-5, Sat. 10-1
To make an appointment for Holiday Registration:
- Go directly to www.signupgenius.com/findasignup.
- Use email@example.com as sign up creator’s email.
- Take note of day and time; this is only an APPOINTMENT to register.
- Show up at appointment time (Oct. 5-9) with proof of residency, children’s birth certificates, and family members’ clothing sizes.
Baldwin Center Holiday Food Baskets
Feed a Family This Holiday
Every holiday season, hundreds of families in your neighboring communities go without the comfort of feeding their family. Let’s change that.
With your help, the Baldwin Center is committed to providing 250 families with Holiday Food Baskets, each basket containing 2 weeks’ worth of fresh produce, milk, canned goods, and paper products, topped off with a turkey!
Donations Due November 30th.