Thank you for making Operation Turkey an overwhelming success
- *300 families received a complete Thanksgiving meal plus food for an additional two weeks. Each family received a turkey, 10 pounds of fresh produce, eggs, bread, milk, stuffing, fruit, toilet paper, paper towels, pasta, peanut butter and jelly and a wide variety of soups and other canned and dry goods; and
- *an additional 33 families received a turkey; and
- *20 turkeys were cooked and distributed to shutins by Transform Pontiac Now; and
- *20 turkeys were distributed to other Pontiac agencies who were assisting with Thanksgiving; and
- *250 people were fed a Thanksgiving meal on Wednesday with all the fixings thanks to Oak Management.
All I can say is thank you. On behalf of Baldwin’s Board of Directors, staff and volunteers and most importantly those we serve I humbly say thank you for this holiday effort. Last week we were short but you all really came through in the most spectacular way!
Baldwin friends make a tremendous difference in the Pontiac community year-round! Thank you for all that you give– your time, talent and treasure, without you Baldwin would not be a place of help and hope.
I hope you enjoy Thanksgiving with those you love and realize that you are part of a community that makes a difference in the lives of others each and every day. Thank you.
May your holiday be blessed with love and laughter.